Tuesday 13 May 2014

Hair update

Current hair: Orange and platinum blonde ombre ends
After using L'Oreal Excellence Creme Light Golden Blonde: hair looked the same but was lightened up a bit with the 20V developer. Dark roots lifted too. However, my platinum blonde ends were darkened. After wash hair felt silky and conditioner helped treated dryness. I actually liked the before-colour serum that came with the package because it helped treated my dry ends and protected my hair during dying.
How I achieved my platinum blonde was using L'Oreal Feria Extra Platinum Blonde. The dye after wash made my hair feel dry and the feria conditioner does not help.
How I achieved orange was just using Garnier Nutrisse bleaching creme on my dark brown hair. Conditioner did not help treat dryness as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment