Sunday, 17 May 2015
Load Unity3D for Mac then Install.
Open game in Safari (Chrome does not work for my Macbook OS X 10.7.5)
Let the plugin run when the pop up asks.
Take 1 hour to figure out a name for your character.
Tuesday, 21 April 2015
Tips: Not sure about size? Contact through site for guidance.
Please check About & Return Policy for details.
Wednesday, 1 October 2014
|Items that I bought and received (the shipping is quite fast from U.S. to CAN).|
P.P.S Thank goodness for belts and butts LOL
Saturday, 16 August 2014
• Always almost immediately use all of your credit note or gift voucher (because when stores closes down it will be a problem)
• Dont spend too much in a small family owned shop (because their return/exchange policy is a bit iffy)
• Think before you spend (do you really need it?)
• Things will eventually go on sale/clearance so it's worth the wait
• If it's one of a kind then go for it if it pleases you
• Don't spend too much on a brand (because seeing the logos on clothes is just plain ugly and unclassy for me)
• But spend your money's worth on good shoes (you can get good shoes on sale too for instance how I am lucky enough to own a nice boot for $8!)
Wednesday, 18 June 2014
Sunday, 8 June 2014
ION Color Brilliance Powder Bleach Lightener with Pure White Clairol Developing Creme (20v)
- Powder ($29), Dev. Creme ($9)
- very conditioning, doesnt damage hair, lightens
- development reacts fast so you have to apply quickly (best to wrap hair in a cap because heat helps with development)
- dark roots lifted to a very light orange
- $9 for 2 (Got the "buy one get one free" steal!)
- Very messy because it's watery and smells bad
- Tones brassiness/yellows/oranges, brightens hair and adds shine, whitens platinum hair
- Very conditioning on hair and during hair wash
- Light purple solution
- Only use when you go out because since it's in liquid form, you will use a lot of the product - i've read some reviews from others and people tend to use up all of it in 2 weeks but so far my bottle is on month 2!
- $9 (on sale)
- Smell isnt too strong (but actually covers up the smell from Fanci-Full)
- Very thick - just need to use like a bean size amount depending on your hair's length and mass
- During rinse, product made hair feel very smooth, soft, detangled
- Hair feels and looks healthier; soft and smooth
Tresemmé Nourishing Rituals Protein Renewal Crème 227g
- Cheap ($2)
- Smells nice
- Helped treat damaged hair and control frizz
- Smooth and conditioning
- Infusium 23 Color Protector Shampoo
- Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Conditioner
- Proclaim Argan Oil Intense Hydrating Masque/Tressemmé Protein Crème (Apply every 2 weeks)
- Fanci-Full 49 Ultra White Minx Temporary Haircolor Rinse (Use when going out)
- (Optional) Dove Nutritive Solutions Nourishing Oil Care Leave-In Smoothing Cream (On dry hair ends)
Tuesday, 3 June 2014
Monday, 2 June 2014
Don't forget to trim ends every 3 weeks because it's healthy.
Tuesday, 13 May 2014
Monday, 5 May 2014
Monday, 21 April 2014
Friday, 7 February 2014
Foils (Bleach/highlights) $75
Treatment & Toner $15
Wash & Style (Straight Iron) $25
Friday, 5 April 2013
Monday, 18 March 2013
just 3 outfits that i put together all from h&m spring collection. i was just online shopping and then i ended up playing dress up.
Monday, 18 February 2013
Wednesday, 6 February 2013
Friday, 1 February 2013
I don't understand why our own artworks are graded by one professor/artist/designer/teacher. You can't really grade art so those marking your works are just bullshit. Just because it's ugly or plain and simple doesn't mean that it doesn't qualify as a legit work. We don't see people grading a fucking piece that has no particular meaning intended or a plain canvas. Art critters are full of bullshit. Just love it or hate it.
Thursday, 10 January 2013
Whoever made this must have spent like hours. I want to make paintings like this with Photoshop but right now I don't feel like drawing or painting because of school. However, pro artists who can make these cool art are so talented. I want that digital painting talent that they have.