Friday 29 April 2011

Friday, April 29, 2011

After school, I was staying in the communication technology class working and finishing up my how-to video. Supposingly, my teacher was suppose to be supervising, you can't leave a student alone in the class 'cause you don't know what they're going to do right? But he's such a slacker and so, I was left alone with the responsibilities of closing the lights and closing the locked door behind me. Alone and focusing on my video, being in there was pretty cool 'cause I was free to do anything hahaha. No one even knows that I'm in the room besides the custodian that came in to clean the room but left afterwards without a word. If I was a real genius and a hacker, ha! oh the school would not see that coming. However, I'm a good person and I'm innocent :)
Then, when I was done converting my video to avi and mp4, I practically went around the room and shut down every computer. That was fun.

Now, walking home, taking the short cut way, a quiet neighbourhood, as always, I see some cars parked on the side and as I continue speed walking home...kind of a habit and plus I was hungry, I see one of the cars door open and this random man, I think he was talking on the phone...I don't know I'm kind of blind when I'm spacing out :\ I always space out >.< And to make things worse, I have to be short-sighted >.> So, then I heard a dog barking in his car but I kept walking not bothering about this person what-so-ever. Then, I heard from behind me, this man talking to his dog...saying to get me...and I'm like 'O.O WTF' and I kept walking as fast as I could. Then, what ya know, his dog, I don't know what kind of breed it is, it seemed like a half breed though, reminded me of Wishbone heheheehe, I heard it come running from behind me and I thought it was a huge dog O_O but it wasn't. I think it's was a puppy, about I don't know dog years but like about 13 years old? since it was all hyper and jumping all over me...It was wet...healthy dog. Anyways, I looked back at the man and I couldn't see his face, short-sighted here, and I heard a girl's voice from behind as well but everywhere was blurry >.< I just kept walking, slowly this time. The dog kept following me...I'm like 'Alright then....' and then it ran away ahead of me and so I thought 'Not my responsibility. You let your dog out'. But then I kept walking, then I ran to find the dog and it came out from somebody's backyard. It ran to me, really hyper and jumpy. I try telling it to go back since I heard it's own calling it's name, I couldn't hear the name clearly, sort of deaf? Boo. >.> Anyways, it didn't listen and then I heard this other dog barking from the house on my left and the dog ran there. I walked and I see this man doing something, he's always doing something on his yard. But, I see this cute shetland sheepdog :3 It was so cute because while that retarded dog was all hyper and barking, it just stood there watching it with it's cute dark eyes XD So cute. From across the street, I saw his owner coming and it was a good thing that his dog was attracted to that sheepdog. The man, owner of the sheepdog, asked me if the dog was mine and I kind of gave a laugh and said 'it's not mine but his' and I pointed down the street, which of course I knew he couldn't see 'cause of his fence in the way. Then from behind me while I was standing there and talking to him, the owner walking pretty slow from afar...behind me a car honked and this girl comes out walking to the man talking to him while I was spaced out yet again not know what's going on and where'd the silly dog went, which was in his backyard, I left the scene and continued walking home. Those people got it. The little dog will be fine.
Well, what a day...I've met new people in the neighbourhood...creeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment