Wednesday 20 April 2011

MBLAQ - Mir [Bang Chul Yong] Blonde & Hair Dying Tips

His new hair colour and style is amazing. Seriously, I want to go blonde because I've seen so many people, especially asians since I'm asian but the trouble is, it might look bad on some. I don't know but I'll never know until I try. :)

So about his hair, it's perfect. Reminds me of Lee Hong Ki haha. That's all I have to say. Pretty simple on-the-go post.

If you're planning to go blonde, I suggest that you go purchase a light brown. Maybe 2 packages will do and then wait for about 15 days to let your hair settle each time you apply dye on your hair. You don't want to stress and ruin your hair. Then, as the last package, you can dye your hair with blonde.

From my experience, I bought an extra light blonde Garnier hair dye product and my hair turned out to be the usual hair colour for asians, mid-light auburn. I haven't tried applying another blonde but I think it'll just lighten my hair. IT WILL NOT TURN BLONDE LIKE THIS. So, I just bought an auburn to retouch my roots. :)

People actually like my hairstyle this time, last time was red but my hair was really dry o_O That's because it was a purple highlight product by L'Oreal, which turned out to dye my whole head instead of highlights. However, I was planning to dye my whole head equally and balanced in colour tones but it turned out that the top of my head was really light auburn and the bottom was faded to mid-light-dark brown. Like a gradient and you see this in dirty blonde hair as well as some people with blonde hair that dye their tips black....some really looks ugly because they turned out dried. Dry hair is really ugly but can be good for styling like teasing your hair. Garnier is very nourishing. Made my hair really healthy. Love it. I recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment