Saturday 4 June 2011

Dresses

Okay. So. I went dress shopping. Checked out in Pacific Mall. Most of the shops in there have exactly the same dresses...alright...more likely that someone will have the same dress so nu uh. However, I went into this lovely store. It's like all light colours inside like pink and vanilla. The theme in there is kind of like the late 1850s or so and really country girl-like fashion. I really like the store but I'm not really into girly stuff much...more into those swagger shops haha. Anyways, I saw a dress in that cute store. It was a vanilla dress. It was made with cotton laces that were layered together to form the dress (I love layers) and had a black ribbon around the waist with a scrunched up black corset-like fabric at the left strap. But guess what? The lady who owned the store checked the tag (it was like scribled and I couldn't even read the price >.>) and said it costs $490. N to the O. Hell NO. Eff it. Overall, PMall is just over-priced things in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment