Wednesday 1 June 2011

Nobody's Perfect

Every time. Every time. Every freakin' time.

Tip #1: Never be too rushed
Tip #2: Take your time
Tip #3: Don't be embarrassed
Tip #4: Try/Test/Check things

Take these tips into consideration.

Seriously, every time I go shopping and when I purchase things, usually in a rush when I'm on the go, I come home or sit in the car and inspect it. While inspecting it, I see there's a problem and it's NOT PERFECT. Recently, purchased a dress and there was a problem with the sewing with the layers. Also, recently purchased pilot shades and when I wore it at home, it seemed crooked and the frame kind of hurts on my right side. I have tried on the shades before buying it to see if I could pull it off and it seemed fine but, after when I removed the tag infront of the shade, I could perfectly see that it looked crooked on me (it's like they put the tag in front on purpose >.> it's so annoying).
Well, at least these items can be returned for exchange or (sometimes) refunded. Use these priviledges before they expire :)
When I'm not in a rush though and when I actually take my time to decide on which is best such as the quality difference, I take FOREVER. Hahahaha. No seriously I do if I actually take my time deciding. I take about 1 hour to decide >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment