Tuesday 10 May 2011

Gleek Out!

Aah....[sigh] This prom episode was soooo cute! At first I felt sorry for Artie because Brittany broke up with him and then he ended up going with no one to prom. I was like all awed and feeling sympathetic. Then, I felt sorry for Kurt because when he was announced as prom queen, everybody just starred and was all silent, which Curt eventually ran out of the gym. I was really really sympathetic for Curt. Awwwww. 
The first song they sang during prom, I wasn't familiar with the beginning at first, it was Friday by Rebecca Black...haha wha~t Their version is sooooo much better though. Like it's legit. The song died out like long time and now, it's back hahaha!

Kurt and Blaine are soooo soooo freakin' cute :3 I feel soo happy for Kurt hehe. Kurt is my favorite <3

I love Glee.

No comments:

Post a Comment