Tuesday 10 May 2011

Mummerz!

Right. it's been a while since I've posted ever since MOTHER'S DAY, which was 2 days ago from today (May 5th, 2011). Haha. Well, anyways...I went shopping on Mother's Day. :P No biggie because my mom was out and...I got the car hahahaha. She was suppose to take the car with her but then I kind of complained... you could say I was whinning...Then, dad dropped her off and so, got the car har har har. Hehe. Soooo, shopping...I knew I had forgotten something, I always forget something =.=. What I had forgotten was my glasses. I'm short sighted and so basically, whenever I tried to look beyond 2m, I couldn't read or search easily for something at a distant. Choosing a gift for my mom.....that was ridiculously difficult. No really. It's like, 'nah she wouldn't need this. Nah she wouldn't want this. Oh my it's ruined. Not perfect.' and so on. You get the picture. Took me hours in one store and another hahaha. Oh yeah, ordering Tim Hortons was difficult because I couldn't read the signs...ahaha took forever there too haha! Oh yeah, there was this store that has recently been opened, Marshall's, and when I went in there, it looks like Winners but it sucks. There were like billions of people in there though O_O. I left. Didn't bother to go further inside haha hell no. In Winners though, I found watches left on a table. I was deciding on a white XOXO crystal or a kind of black but it's like all steel, both of them are, but the black one looks like a bracelet watch. The white one had a little messed up on the white coating...sad face...but the black one was alright. However, my mom can't read tiny numbers or without numbers on a watch and the black on was like that. It would be alright for her because it could match with her dresses and formal wear but...she can't even read the time. Well, I wanted to get her a white watch anyways hahaha. :3 Love white! Woo! (I actually wanted to get the white watch for myself...)

Anyways, went into other stores, didn't have white watches being sold and some were ugly (made of rubber. ew. no.) and eventually, came to Wal-Mart (hallelujah! My awesome store). They had white rubber watches and white sport watches but I didn't like them. The brands there actually sucks...But, I saw these watches, same brands, two different colours, creme and snow white. There was one snow white colour left and 2 cremes. What do you think. I always go for the last one. So, that's what I got for my mummerz ^-^' a $20 watch yo. SWAG. (Yes, I am cheap)

By the way, the day BEFORE mother's day, went to Suzy and got a spring trench coat. LOL. Mummerz paid for it while I begged for it. AHAHAAHAHA. Spoiled. Nooo. Shush. It was a clearance item and so I couldn't use my SPC card. It costed my mom $30 :P (Originally it costs $45) BooYAH!


Behind it is my winter trench coat haha :P Trench coats are fashionable but I also like to have some swagger cheyeah~ IT'S DARK SMOKEY GREY. NOT MILITARY GREEN.


Live. Laugh. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment