Saturday 7 May 2011

Migrain...

I'm dying in this pain....on my left side of my head =_="

According to University of Maryland, some causes are depriving sleep, what you eat, and high humidity.

Spring feels like summer...but sometimes it gets chilly. Hate this kind of weather. Messes up my body >_> but then again, when it's hot outside, I come home and it's cold....Hot and cold....[breaks out in katy perry's song Hot & Cold hahah]

So, this morning, for breakfast I ate an apple. Then changed from a Tee to a long sleeve. Woo what physical changes I have made.

When I woke up this morning, I thought I wouldn't be able to go out and get something for mother's day (Thank you katy for your suggestions ^^ so smart) My senses altered though....Everywhere I go, some places and stuff stinks and some rooms smell...like my sister's room....smells like lotion haha.
My headache is decreasing slowly. Sometimes it comes back and sometimes it disappears. I tried looking for Tylenol...but the people used them all -_- So, I had to fight this pain for like 1hr of the morning haa. But, like I said, sometimes it disappears and comes back.

However, I want some fresh air and leave the house so...I will go out. :) (and pick up some meds...)

No comments:

Post a Comment